Monday, September 19, 2011

What's wrong with my wheels??? Please helppppp!?

I have a 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier, and recently, it's been making some strange noises (almost like a rubbing sound or grinding) when I turn and when I brake. It's not all of the time, but it seems worse when I really crank the wheel. Also, when I brake, it almost seems like my car sinks or jerks sometimes, and of course does the rubbing noise once in awhile. My dad changed my front brake pads around 2 years ago, and I believe it comes from the back of my car, but I don't know how to tell which wheel it is, or if it's even the wheels! It's murdering my gas mileage, and I would like to know what it is. How to tell, and how much it's going to cost me! Please help!What's wrong with my wheels??? Please helppppp!?Probably time for new brake pads again.What's wrong with my wheels??? Please helppppp!?type into search box

how to check brake pads

how to replace brake pads

and brake pads most likey and not many wil last two yrs

rubbing sound or grinding brakes or a wheel bearing longer you drive it the more it cost you to repair itWhat's wrong with my wheels??? Please helppppp!?Megster, I think u should answer more questions than ppl will answers yours hahaWhat's wrong with my wheels??? Please helppppp!?well fisrt of all, it might just be the age of the car thats killing ur milage, not the wheels.the older and more used the car gets the worse the milage will be. but as for your wheels, you said your dad changed the front ones and the noise is coming from the back, it might not be the pads, but the discs, and maybe the break lines are worn out. it can be really pricey at times but its definitely worth it, im going to post a link to a set of brake discs, great for trucks,jeeps,vans.etc. andsome break lines made of stainless steel.



http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=GD



http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/search